Chatting for Real :)

Game on this week!  I'm chatting over at Eve's Fan Garden (yes, we are confirmed!) tonight!  We're going to be talking about OUTSIDE IN and my books and writing - this is your chance to ask questions and get a response pretty quick :)  I do answer all my emails, but right now I'm....let me check......a little over 2 weeks behind on my reply time.

Wednesday March 30, 8:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.  Here's the link: http://evesfangarden.com/blog/chats/

In other news - today is It Stinks to be Luke Day - my son's cousins declared this day a few years ago when they were all together and now they celebrate it annually - which involves giving him a hard time and playing pranks on him.  My son has a pretty good sense of humor and I think he likes the attention since he's the one who reminds us of it every year :) 

There's nothing like hanging out with your cousins when you're growing up - they're not underfoot all the time and annoying like siblings, they're more like friends, but with benefits.  I still remember all the fun things I did with my cousins growing up.  My favorite thing was at my cousin's Frank's house.  My Aunt and Uncle had a couch that rocked in their rec room/basement - all of us would pile on the couch except two rockers and we would pretend we were on a ship at sea.  At first the sea was gentle - rocking slightly, then we would always hit a storm and the seas would become violent.  The first two people thrown off the ship had to be the rockers for the next voyage.  LOL - we always had one cousin who clung to the frame for dear life until we turned the couch upside down and shook it!  I'm amazed no one broke any bones and that my Aunt and Uncle allowed us to abuse their couch like that!

Anyone else have a favorite cousin memory?

Last thing for my OHIO readers - I'm going to be in Dayton this weekend for 2 signings - see below for details:

April 1, 2011 Book Signing at Books and Company (The Greene Shopping Center on 4453 Walnut Street, Beavercreek, Ohio 45440, 937-429-2169) 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Part 1 of the Harlequin Teen Trio Tour ;> I will be signing books with fellow authors, Julie Kagawa (The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen) and Mara Purnhagen (Tagged, Past Midnight, One Hundred Candles)! Also there will be three other YA authors there as well: Julia Karr; XVI, Lisa Roecker; Liar Society, and Sara Bennett Wealer; Rival.

April 2, 2011 Book Signing at the New and Olde Pages Bookshoppe (856 Union Blvd, Englewood, Ohio, 45322, 937-832-3022) 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Part 2 of the Harlequin Teen Trio Tour ;> All three of us will be signing together again.

Comments

  1. Yay!! So excited for Friday Maria!!! Will see you there! Hopefully the 6+ hour drive will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to miss this. I was at a meeting! I DO have questions about Outside In. I'll go read the transcript. :D Glad to hear book sales are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh. I missed the chat. Though I see you're touring this month!! I'm really hoping to make it out to the Round Rock, TX signing. For some reason all my favorite authors don't usually tour in the south often, so I'm wildly ecstatic that you're actually coming out here!! :D How many of your books will you sign for us by the way (any guidelines in particular)? lol I only ask because I'd very much like to get my copies of the Study series signed (as well as Inside Out and Outside In of course). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica - it was great to see you again! Thank your mom again for driving you all the way to the signing! I hope you both made it home safe.

    Melissa - sorry to have missed you - if you still have questions, email me :) maria@mariavsnyder.com

    Ashley - YAY for Round Rock!! This will actually be my second time signing there :) You can bring as many books as you want - I'll sign them all- no limit! Can't wait to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Absinthe Earl Author Interview & Giveaway!

House Cleaning

POISON STUDY now an Interactive Story!